What We Offer
L & A Lettings will establish what you are looking for and source the right type of rental property for you. We cater for individuals looking for a one bedroom flat, to groups / families looking for a three bedroom family home, or anything in-between. We have an extensive property portfolio to help you to find the perfect rental property suitable for your requirements.
How We Work
- Review your needs and budget and match properties to match the criteria requested.
- Arrange viewing times to suit you.
- L & A Lettings are happy to interview and assess tenants in the comfort of their current property / home.
- We complete all the necessary paperwork for the tenancy (including housing benefit forms) to enable a smooth and efficient service. This ensures there are no unnecessary delays with you moving into your rental property.
- L & A Lettings deal direct with the landlord, so tenants are able to deal with our friendly staff direct for any queries.
- An emergency maintenance number is provided to all tenants which is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- L & A Lettings are accessible 24 hours a day, by both telephone and email and you can expect a speedy response to resolve any issues raised and any matters dealt with appropriately.
- All landlords are vetted by L & A Lettings so you can be confident that they will support us in any maintenance issues that may arise.
- All rental properties are maintained by our fully qualified maintenance team, and carry the relevant current Gas Safety and Energy Performance Certificates.
Why are we the obvious choice?
- We take personal responsibility in looking after your property and pay your rent to the landlord on time.
- Low administrative fees.
- All types of lets welcome, from professional to benefit assisted tenants.
- Maintenance assistance and active response provided 24/7.
- Pets allowed in selected properties (at our discretion).
What we charge
- No annual renewal fees.
- No check out fees.
- £270.00 including VAT administration fee per household.
- £50.00 if a Guarantor is required (including VAT).